There's Always Tomorrow

Pull me closer in / your arms tighten around me / too many things to do / but we ignore our lives / caught up in our own little bubble (how long before it bursts?) / your eyes are brown / mine are so much darker (I like yours so much better than mine) / brown eyes like the coffee I'm addicted to / how long do we ignore our lives? / “it's okay,” you say / “there's always tomorrow” / I like your hands better when they are on my skin / can I taste your lips one more time? / we have time we make time / and of course “there's always tomorrow” / touch my soul / you're the only one I'd let in / I see through you / I see myself / do you see yourself in me too? / your fingers trail up and down my thighs / how long do we ignore our lives today? / “it's okay” / until the bubble bursts / “there's always tomorrow” / until there wasn't.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

October

You're Always Leaving

And That’s Life